Delphi Archaeological museum is one of the principal museums of Greece and one of the most visited. It is operated by the Greek Ministry of Culture. Founded in 1903, it has been rearranged several times and houses the discoveries made at the panhellenic sanctuary of Delphi, which date from the Late Helladic (Mycenean) period to the early Byzantine era
- Hotel Apollonia is situated in the Historical city of Delphi, at an ideal location, with amazing view to the Corinthian gulf.
- Built in local traditional style, combines uniquely wood and stone.
- The magnificent rooms and modern facilities of all areas ensure a pleasant and luxury stay.
- Luxury meets comfort and family warmth.
- At a distance of only 500m from the archaeological site and museum of Delphi, 25Km from the Parnassus mountain ski center and 20Km from the beaches Itea and Galaxidi, combines ideally the winter and summer sports such as ski and swimming.