Delphi Archaeological museum is one of the principal museums of Greece and one of the most visited. It is operated by the Greek Ministry of Culture. Founded in 1903, it has been rearranged several times and houses the discoveries made at the panhellenic sanctuary of Delphi, which date from the Late Helladic (Mycenean) period to the early Byzantine era
- Hotel Apollonia is based in the Historical city of Delphi, at an ideal location with an amazing view to the Corinthian gulf.
- Build in local traditional style, our platform is combined with the unique structure of wood and stone.
- The magnificent rooms and modern facilities of all areas ensure a pleasant and luxury stay.
- Luxury meets comfort and family warmth.
- At a distance of only 500m from the archaeological site and museum of Delphi, 25 Km from the Parnassus mountain ski center, winter tourists can enjoy skiing on the frosted mountains. Summer tourists can travel 20Km from our hotel to the beaches of Itea and Galaxidi, to enjoy summer activities.